Respected Contributor

Re: LR Christmas items are such high quality.

@icezeus wrote:

@NorthernLights

I have thought the exact opposite. The OP seems to be obsessed with her.

i do not have a problem with LR. Enjoyed her while she was a host on QVC, but she has moved on and so have I. I wish her nothing but success.

I have never bothered to look but does the OP post about anything else except her.

How do you even know the OP? Do you 'follow' people?? Goodness, you have a lot of free time to be mean.

Respected Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

Hey Everyone :   I will be buying hair extensions and selling from my couch next year.  Please join me.   

Nasty.

Respected Contributor

The nasty comments about LR never fails to amaze me. Wow.

Trusted Contributor

@ellaphant wrote:

@TenderMercies wrote:

I haven't purchased anything, but I've checked out her website frequently.  Her items are very beautiful.  I just haven't needed anything this year.  

Wow, taht's quite a negative thought. Who would ever bother dong that?

@ellaphant Are you being sarcastic?  i didn't say anything negative.

Valued Contributor

@ellaphant wrote:

@icezeus wrote:

@NorthernLights

i do not have a problem with LR. Enjoyed her while she was a host on QVC, but she has moved on and so have I. I wish her nothing but success.

I have never bothered to look but does the OP post about anything else except her.

How do you even know the OP? Do you 'follow' people?? Goodness, you have a lot of free time to be mean.

Seriously? Have you seen this op's history? 

Listen, this op knows exactly what they're doing. This happens everytime in any thread they start. It's by design for their own personal fun. It's just an observation, much like your own.

Esteemed Contributor

@ellaphant wrote:

The nasty comments about LR never fails to amaze me. Wow.

I don't think I said anything nasty.   I spoke the truth that is all.   I liked Lisa as a host, but I think what this poster  is doing is a bit weird.  This was more against the poster then Lisa.  I don't care what Lisa does, if I did , I would be over there shopping.  

Valued Contributor

I actually like to imagine that Johnnysbro is in real life an old lady in hair rollers with her 50th cup of coffee and a hanging cigarette out of her mouth furiously typing and laughing her way all around the internet.

Honored Contributor

@pupwhipped wrote:

Please tell us which items you purchased and details on what you liked about them.

@pupwhipped@JONNYSBRO. Yes, please post pictures of your goodies.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@ellaphant wrote:

@icezeus wrote:

@NorthernLights

@ellaphant   Your comment is inappropriate in the context in which you wrote it.  In short, it doesn't make sense.  How is she mean?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@ellaphant wrote:

@icezeus wrote:

@NorthernLights

It is extremely easy to know this OP.  There's a history that apparently you're unaware of.  It doesn't require a lot of free time - Just being on these forums and seeing the same over-the-top glowing posts written by someone who clearly has an ulterior motive.  Lisa walks on water, she's the best, the most gorgeous, the most successful, no one can match her in any way! Superlatives fly when this poster posts.

It's comical actually because it's so ridiculous and has gone on so long.