Esteemed Contributor

Re: LR Christmas items are such high quality.

[ Edited ]

I am not sure how one can feel so special buying off someone that sits on her couch with her hair extensions selling stuff from who knows where????   I think that you should be bragging about her wonderful merchandise on her site,  not here. 

Trusted Contributor

I haven't purchased anything, but I've checked out her website frequently.  Her items are very beautiful.  I just haven't needed anything this year.  

Valued Contributor

Personally I think the op is a troll account who probably can't stand LR. It's pretty simple, over-compliment her to the point of annoying people to death and watch the magic happen.

Honored Contributor

Yes it is amazing you feel elite when purchasing from Lisa.I am sure that she is happy to have your loyalty and shopping dollars.

Esteemed Contributor

@NorthernLights

I have thought the exact opposite. The OP seems to be obsessed with her.

i do not have a problem with LR. Enjoyed her while she was a host on QVC, but she has moved on and so have I. I wish her nothing but success.

I have never bothered to look but does the OP post about anything else except her.

Valued Contributor

@icezeus well only the op knows for sure.

I don't have a problem either way whether people like or dislike LR or her products. That's a personal preference. I've seen people who like her and her things and seem genuine about it. This op is off the bs meter with me however, it's just way too much.

Esteemed Contributor

@icezeus wrote:

@NorthernLights

I have thought the exact opposite. The OP seems to be obsessed with her.

i do not have a problem with LR. Enjoyed her while she was a host on QVC, but she has moved on and so have I. I wish her nothing but success.

I have never bothered to look but does the OP post about anything else except her.

@icezeus  Not that I have ever seen.  Oh wait yes, he has about other hosts that have left.  I say he because it is always about the female hosts.   BUT LR is his idle.  LOL

Respected Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

I am not sure how one can feel so special buying off someone that sits on her couch with her hair extensions selling stuff from who knows where????   I think that you should be bragging about her wonderful merchandise on her site,  not here. 

Why are you so nasty?

Esteemed Contributor

Hey Everyone :   I will be buying hair extensions and selling from my couch next year.  Please join me.   

Respected Contributor

@TenderMercies wrote:

I haven't purchased anything, but I've checked out her website frequently.  Her items are very beautiful.  I just haven't needed anything this year.  

Wow, taht's quite a negative thought. Who would ever bother dong that?