Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

LR Christmas items are such high quality.

I just recieved a few of her Christmas items and they knocked me out. The superb quality made me feel i just shopped at the finest most expensive store. Its amazing to feel like one of the elite when buying her items.
Respected Contributor

Re: LR Christmas items are such high quality.

Oops! I wanted to make a comment on spelling ("recieved") and punctuation ("Its" instead of "it's") and I accidentally hearted the post.

I TAKE THE HEART BACK!

Respected Contributor

Please tell us which items you purchased and details on what you liked about them, @JONNYSBRO.

Thanks.

Respected Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

I just recieved a few of her Christmas items and they knocked me out. The superb quality made me feel i just shopped at the finest most expensive store. Its amazing to feel like one of the elite when buying her items.

Thank you.  I have seen some of her Christmas items at my local high end nursery/Gift shop. They are very nice,  I have a few of her jewelry pieces that are very nice quality.  Of course you will get nasty comments on this thread, so thank you for being brave. 

Esteemed Contributor

HI LISA!   NICE TRY!   

Trusted Contributor

Lol......you are amazing, amazing, you were knocked out & still able to post!!  Hahaha

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Honored Contributor

@GSPgirl wrote:

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

Thank you.  I have seen some of her Christmas items at my local high end nursery/Gift shop. They are very nice,  I have a few of her jewelry pieces that are very nice quality.  Of course you will get nasty comments on this thread, so thank you for being brave. 

Lisa is now selling items with her packaging and her name on them in nurseries and gift shops? Sold as Lisa Robertson items?  Interesting. There’s been no announcement.

Do you mean you’ve seen the same items Lisa sells, that both Lisa and the gift shops get from the same wholesalers? That isn’t Lisa’s mdse, it’s the wholesaler’s mdse. I highly doubt that Lisa is selling to b&m retailers when she’s out of stock on her website. 

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

I looked at her Christmas items the other day just to be nosey.  I found a Christmas tree with ice skates that I thought was cute, but it was sold out.

i looked on line and found the same item made by the same company on the Walmart website for less money.

Her items are not exclusive and can be found elsewhere for less money.    As always, it’s always a good idea to check prices before you buy.

I came to the conclusion that her items are the same quality of what you can find at Walmart.

Honored Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

I guess the elite can buy her things at b&m stores now, according to another poster. Goodness, that takes the specialness out, don’t you think, if you can go buy her stuff at the local nursery.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Give us a break we are not stupid, most here know of the dime store quality of her items

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.