Honored Contributor

Re: LR Christmas Show - 10/17

On 10/17/2014 LipstickDiva said:

This is directly from Lisa's FB page:

Lisa Robertson QVCHi Megan and Jennifer! The show has not been cancelled, it just starts at 10pET this week instead of 9. It will be an awesome show with lots of great decor!! Smiley Happy -Katie

Thanks LipstickDiva, good to know. QVC needs to get their act together and not send out emails of a show being cancelled when it isn't.

Frequent Contributor

Wonder what the one time only will be tonight??? Maybe that beautiful sleigh?

Super Contributor

ooooohhhh! that is pretty!! do you have the item number vintagenoel???

Honored Contributor

Well, QVC sent out another email saying the show will be on as scheduled. They hope we got it in time to make snacks and get ready. {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Honored Contributor

On 10/17/2014 lucymo said:

Well, QVC sent out another email saying the show will be on as scheduled. They hope we got it in time to make snacks and get ready. {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

LOL! They must have gotten very nervous thinking no one would watch because it was supposedly cancelled.

Honored Contributor

On 10/17/2014 vintagenoel said:

Wonder what the one time only will be tonight??? Maybe that beautiful sleigh?

Santa's Sleigh

Fantastic! Will this be sold here, I hope?

Honored Contributor

On 10/17/2014 mousiegirl said:

LOL! They must have gotten very nervous thinking no one would watch because it was supposedly cancelled.

mousiegirl, I think they would wonder if some people will get the message in time. I just read my email a bit ago so some may not watch. I really don't see a lot that I'm interested in, but that may change when I start watching the show. {#emotions_dlg.unsure}

Frequent Contributor

The picture of the sleigh was on Lisa's blog, so were the pictures of the cute zebra owls, and some gorgeous nutcrackers…which all will be presented in her upcoming Christmas shows, but no one knows WHEN they will be presented, so there are no item numbers, we just need to keep watching...

Honored Contributor

On 10/17/2014 vintagenoel said:

The picture of the sleigh was on Lisa's blog, so were the pictures of the cute zebra owls, and some gorgeous nutcrackers…which all will be presented in her upcoming Christmas shows, but no one knows WHEN they will be presented, so there are no item numbers, we just need to keep watching...

Thank you, vintagenoel. I bet we will have to wait until another show for that sleigh, and I am impatient.

Honored Contributor

On 10/17/2014 mousiegirl said:

mousiegirl, I think they would wonder if some people will get the message in time. I just read my email a bit ago so some may not watch. I really don't see a lot that I'm interested in, but that may change when I start watching the show. {#emotions_dlg.unsure}

I just looked at Lisa's blog, some nice things there.