Trusted Contributor

Re: LR Christmas Show - 10/17

I think the next LR Christmas show will be 11/7. I don't have Facebook so if anyone has any glimmer of what might be on, please share. There are still a few things I'd like to get, but I'm also hopeful that there will be some new items on the next show that might be worth waiting for.???

Valued Contributor

This mirrored tray is very pretty (from her blog) and I'm thinking it might be in an upcoming show. Also Godfreako, who posts pictures of upcoming items (then they "poofed") posted a wreath, garland and teardrops that were red apples with holiday greenery. Not sure if they are Lisa's or Valerie Parr Hill. The color was just so pretty

Lisa has her GILI handbag TSV at midnight, I think? so I haven't seen anything on her FB about upcoming decorating shows. I know the Nutcrackers will be coming up in November, but beyond that, I really don't know. I kind of hope there isn't too much more! Coffee Table Display

Valued Contributor

On 10/26/2014 Luv_My_Beagle said:

This mirrored tray is very pretty (from her blog) and I'm thinking it might be in an upcoming show. Also Godfreako, who posts pictures of upcoming items (then they "poofed") posted a wreath, garland and teardrops that were red apples with holiday greenery. Not sure if they are Lisa's or Valerie Parr Hill. The color was just so pretty

Lisa has her GILI handbag TSV at midnight, I think? so I haven't seen anything on her FB about upcoming decorating shows. I know the Nutcrackers will be coming up in November, but beyond that, I really don't know. I kind of hope there isn't too much more! Coffee Table Display

That tray sure is pretty. I have seem something similar at Marshalls in the past. Maybe it's just a prop that they purchased in a local store. Hope not.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for the info Luv. I sort of know what you mean about hoping there isn't much more. I really thought I had enough decorations to begin with this season, but managed to buy lots more stuff. I'm sure you are correct that Lisa has to get past tomorrow's GILI TSV before any more decorating hits her FB page.

Hi Rose: The tray really is pretty but I agree that there are lots of items that can be found locally for less $$. I took a trip to Michaels today just to scout it out, but ended up coming back here for what I wanted. The quality here was much better so I guess it pays to shop around if you can. The time is just hard to find to run all over the place. I love the bird in the nest too but Pier 1 has a really cute one as well. Less $ and no shipping!