Honored Contributor

Re: LR Christmas Show - 10/17

Set of Two Small Longeared OwlsGrandinRoad, long eared owls. These are so cute, I got the large set of two and the small set of two (61956) $19.00 for small $29.00 for large. Also available in Snowy owls, same price I believe.

Sorry, large is $39.00 not $29.00. Hit wrong key, I guess. Since I got FS it was a good deal.

ETC dollar amount.

Valued Contributor

Honored Contributor

On 10/17/2014 Luv_My_Beagle said:

I just saw the sequined trees were back in white..

http://www.qvc.com/Ships-1124-Set-of-3-Sequined-and-Glittered-Icicle-Trees.product.H205068.html?sc=...

Thanks, Luv, I sure am glad that I got the white trees in As Is, big difference in the price. But, if I hadn't got them there, I'd be ordering these. I have Champagne and white, they are beautiful.

Honored Contributor

Edited

Super Contributor

IS Lisa design this or ? Q ? THAT GIRL DABBLES IN EVERYTHING. Q lost a good host

Honored Contributor

On 10/17/2014 lucymo said:

Set of Two Small Longeared OwlsGrandinRoad, long eared owls. These are so cute, I got the large set of two and the small set of two (61956) $19.00 for small $29.00 for large. Also available in Snowy owls, same price I believe.

Hi Lucymo, Those are adorable! I bought so many owls last year...LOL. I got LR's set of 3 white ones, then I bought several online of varying sizes...some more white and some brown ones similar to the ones in your pic. I also got a bunch of small ornament ones for the tree.

I was curious about the 'zebra' owls it shows as a new LR item until I googled for them and they came up looking like the ones in your pic!!! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Esteemed Contributor

I just received an email that says this show has been cancelled.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Respected Contributor

I just received an email from QVC that the Christmas Decorating Show was cancelled tonight that it will be on October 24. It must have been an error email.

Honored Contributor

On 10/17/2014 Susan Louise said:

Hi Peter, How did you find that item # for the (white?) glittered trees? The only one I saw was for the champagne and silver ones H203513. A lot of folks will be happy to get them!

I went through the LR link on the HP to view what she will have and what will be new I'm not interested in. I pretty much have everything I need now...even have one set each of all the glittered trees. The only thing I just ordered was one more set of the 'red' bird ornaments. A few days ago I got a couple of spare boxes of the champagne cedar picks too.

I would have liked to have seen the 'pearl' bird ornaments before they sold out...lol...didn't even see an image of them!

Hi Susan Louise, I've been on WL for the Pearl clip on birds for months. QVC sent a letter saying they would ship early November then later revised the date to mid October and now they are still showing WL. I don't what is going on with that. Guess the slow boat from China hasn't arrived yet. I see they're no longer available to order on the product page.

I cancelled my wait list order about 3 weeks ago. Just decided I really don't need them

"To each their own, in all things".
Super Contributor

On 10/17/2014 Susan Louise said:

Hi Lucymo, Those are adorable! I bought so many owls last year...LOL. I got LR's set of 3 white ones, then I bought several online of varying sizes...some more white and some brown ones similar to the ones in your pic. I also got a bunch of small ornament ones for the tree.

I was curious about the 'zebra' owls it shows as a new LR item until I googled for them and they came up looking like the ones in your pic!!! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

checked all over Grandin even with item # and no owls show up. can't find ones on LR's Christmas Show either. guess they're just not meant to be. They look so lovely and adorable, love to get my Christmas hands on some!!! maybe I'll get them eventually (I'm VERY impatient, grrr)