Frequent Contributor

Re: LR Christmas Show - 10/17

I ordered many things, including the finial ornaments. Lisa kept saying they came in a set of 3 but they are listed as a set of 6 - I sure hope I get 6.
Honored Contributor

On 10/17/2014 nowpurple said: I ordered many things, including the finial ornaments. Lisa kept saying they came in a set of 3 but they are listed as a set of 6 - I sure hope I get 6.

It comes as a set of 6. Lisa was just trying to show everyone the 3 different shapes...so 2 of each Smile

Honored Contributor

I decorate in just red and white so I got the white set of trees and the red birds. Looking forward to getting them. Thinking about those white owls....

Honored Contributor

On 10/17/2014 Susan Louise said:

Boy, that hour went by fast...Boo! {#emotions_dlg.mellow}

Next Friday there will be two hours!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Frequent Contributor

On 10/17/2014 Susan Louise said:
On 10/17/2014 nowpurple said: I ordered many things, including the finial ornaments. Lisa kept saying they came in a set of 3 but they are listed as a set of 6 - I sure hope I get 6.

It comes as a set of 6. Lisa was just trying to show everyone the 3 different shapes...so 2 of each Smile

Thanks Susan Louise.
Contributor

I agree Susan Louise, the hour went by fast. Lisa looked great and I liked the sets. I guess Lisa was in NYC today and got stuck in some traffic. I ordered both the three snowy white owls and the smaller white owl ornaments. The picks in white and champagne. Also the pine cones in silver even tho I didn't get to see them presented. I wanted to get the Woodland snowman but he didn't really go in my house. I love the pictures of your house Susan Louise.
Honored Contributor

I broke down and bought the snowman only because I have a Boyds Woodsy Santa with woodland critters, pretty large, and this little guy will go perfectly with that, not to mention the adorable face he has, and the white cedar picks, which I thought might look good in the flocked tree of Lisa's I bought in July. I could swear that I saw the pearl birds on a tree, or something tonight, so thought they would be presented.

Trusted Contributor

I purchased 2 sets of the silver, cedar picks. I'm so happy they came back! That was a great, quick show. Next week should be very interesting. She promised some new stuff...
Frequent Contributor

I'm trying to transition to a more sparkly woodland theme. I currently have a more rustic woodland theme in greens, browns and whites so some I can reuse. I purchased the white owls, white and champagne picks, the finial ornaments in champagne, mercury birds in chocolate and white. I also ordered the woodland wreath but it looked kind of plastic so it might be going back - it's only $30 so I won't be surprised if it is.
Honored Contributor

On 10/17/2014 PeterDM said: I purchased 2 sets of the silver, cedar picks. I'm so happy they came back! That was a great, quick show. Next week should be very interesting. She promised some new stuff...

They will look great with the white trees! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

I can't wait til next week's show...should be fun!!!