Honored Contributor

Re: LR Antique pillar candle holder...

Mousiegirl, I have TWC...it's on channel 179 for me...don't know if you have dish like Lucymo mentioned, or cable. Call your company and ask or maybe you can google for your local program guide Smile

Honored Contributor

On 10/24/2014 Susan Louise said:

Mousiegirl, I have TWC...it's on channel 179 for me...don't know if you have dish like Lucymo mentioned, or cable. Call your company and ask or maybe you can google for your local program guide Smile

I was afraid of that, thank you, I only have regular cable. I would think that videos would be up at some point, as usual, just have to watch in increments, lol.

Honored Contributor

On 10/24/2014 mousiegirl said:

I was afraid of that, thank you, I only have regular cable. I would think that videos would be up at some point, as usual, just have to watch in increments, lol.

What company?

Honored Contributor

What company?

Comcast.

Honored Contributor

What company?

Comcast.

Oh...maybe you can still call Comcast and see if it will become available for you in the future...worth a try Smile

Well, I just watched the presentation for the fruit tree and the hammered hurricane. The fruit trees are GORGEOUS! {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

I was also glad to see the actual colors of all the hurricanes...all are lovely!

Honored Contributor

What company?

Comcast.

Oh...maybe you can still call Comcast and see if it will become available for you in the future...worth a try Smile

Well, I just watched the presentation for the fruit tree and the hammered hurricane. The fruit trees are GORGEOUS! {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

I was also glad to see the actual colors of all the hurricanes...all are lovely!

I just read that TWC and Comcast may be merging.

Super Contributor

The pillar candle holders are beautiful.

Lisa does have very good taste in home décor. Maybe her new career will be in interior design! Her décor pieces are so tasteful. I like Valerie's things but most of her items are so "homey" and "country" --- pretty but really different from the pieces Lisa chooses to bring to QVC.

That is what I thought we were going to get with Ellen's line, more classy and streamlined Pottery Barn-type items for the home, not the whimsical dishes and cups and run of the mill things like throws we are seeing. I am very disappointed in the things they have lined up for Ellen to present. I'm sure they will do the show from her and Portia's home and I know it is stunning. I can't believe she isn't doing a better line....this could have been SO good and something really great for her. I expected her line to be more upscale, more Pottery Barn looking, more chic. Not cute little animals on coffee cups. OY.

I think that Lisa has brought some things in her holiday décor items that shows what a great line she could have done, in home décor. Can you imagine? OMG. I don't even care for her but I would have purchased everything she'd done because I know how fabulous it would have been, if it all looked like this pillar candle holder and some of the other things. I think she missed her calling. Instead of bringing us cheap handbags from China and other GILI items she should have been bringing us the GILI equivalent of her home décor items she's purchased for her own home. They would have flown out the door and not because they had her name on them, but because they would have been genuinely lovely things.

Honored Contributor

What company?

Comcast.

I just read that TWC and Comcast may be merging.

I watched the presentation of the sugared fruit trees and I am glad mine is ordered. It was so tempting to order another but I didn't because I don't need two. I am amazed that it didn't sell out. If it ends up in the "as is" section, I might get another one. I really liked the fruit wreath with the Hammered Hurricane, just gorgeous.

Trusted Contributor

You can find similar candle holders in any TJMaxx or Marshalls. HomeGoods too. I have seen them many times at those stores.

Respected Contributor

On 10/24/2014 RedHeadedWench said:

You can find similar candle holders in any TJMaxx or Marshalls. HomeGoods too. I have seen them many times at those stores.

I agree. I was at Home Goods today and saw lots of wood vintage candle holders at around $19 each. Lisa's are too pricey and the S&H price is too high.