Honored Contributor

LOTS of new decor arrivals today!

I suggest clicking on the link 'new arrivals', then narrow down your search to 'new today', then 'for the home', then by brand...VPH, Luminara, and Jim Shore I saw several of...

I'll just mention about this one...H203888, not for me, but I'm sure a lot will enjoy this one...

mh203888.jpg

Honored Contributor

Re: LOTS of new decor arrivals today!

Hi SL, I check everyday and you're right, it's the best way to find out what's new.  The snowman that you posted reminds me of a 16" blown glass one that I got from Thomas Pacconi here at QVC  quite a few years ago.  Do you remember them?  I have about ten or twelve of his large table top ones even a teddy bear.  Talk about rambling.  LOL  Thanks for the reminder.

Valued Contributor

Thanks for the info about how to search for new items. I think those two kids sitting on snowballs by Valerie are so cute.

Super Contributor

@rosehill wrote:

Thanks for the info about how to search for new items. I think those two kids sitting on snowballs by Valerie are so cute.

I have those on my list Rose!! Smiley Happy)

Super Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

Hi SL, I check everyday and you're right, it's the best way to find out what's new.  The snowman that you posted reminds me of a 16" blown glass one that I got from Thomas Pacconi here at QVC  quite a few years ago.  Do you remember them?  I have about ten or twelve of his large table top ones even a teddy bear.  Talk about rambling.  LOL  Thanks for the reminder.

Lucy - I have some of those too - i have a set of 3 of a snowman and a santa set that came as a TSV I believe aroud 2004 - can't believe it was that long ago!! I need to dig those out one of these days!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I had to give the gingerbread man a second look.  These are cute.  I will be able to pass on them, but isn't it nice to see larger items offered?  These are surprisingly large, 15"H x 8-1/2"Diameter.

Illuminated Mercury Glass Holiday Figure by Valerie

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

I had to give the gingerbread man a second look.  These are cute.  I will be able to pass on them, but isn't it nice to see larger items offered?  These are surprisingly large, 15"H x 8-1/2"Diameter.

Hi SHOPR, I got burnt out from gingerbread decor of any kind. I gave it all away to charity last year. I'd probably would have kept some of it if we had kids/grandkids though...but nope, out it all went. He is cute though Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

Hi SHOPR, I got burnt out from gingerbread decor of any kind. I gave it all away to charity last year. I'd probably would have kept some of it if we had kids/grandkids though...but nope, out it all went. He is cute though Smiley Happy

He is the cutest little chub!  He and the snowman are really tempting.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lucymo wrote:

Hi Lucymo, Yes, I remember those ornaments, but didn't order any. The closest we have to that style of ornaments I put on the tree are several bird ornaments I bought from National Wildlife Federation a few years ago HERE. We are members, donate regularly and our backyard habitat is also certified by NWF Smiley Happy

I got a Dark-eyed Junco, Blue Jay, House Wren, Hummingbird, Woodpecker, Canadian Goose, American Robin, and a few others. Below is a pic of how I decorated with some of them in 2013 (you probably will remember it)...since then, they go on the Christmas tree Smiley Happy

P1260758.JPG

Honored Contributor

@KellKats wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

Lucy - I have some of those too - i have a set of 3 of a snowman and a santa set that came as a TSV I believe aroud 2004 - can't believe it was that long ago!! I need to dig those out one of these days!

It's been awhile.  Mine are in their boxes and stored in an inside closet.  At the end of the run they weren't made well and I quit getting them.