Honored Contributor

Re: LONDON FLORIST HAS SUSSEX COTTAGE HIDEAWAY

I love her design and all the decor throughout the rooms, just lovely.  The staircase area with the paintings on the wall leading upstairs is very appealing.  It is a beautiful home filled with warmth and unique style and touches.

I also applaud this woman for rescuing dogs , she is my hero and may God bless her in her quest to save these animals.

Valued Contributor

Last year I discovered The English Home and immediately subscribed to it - it is filled with homes that look like this one and is an absolute joy to peruse -

At one time I received many of the "shelter" magazines (I hate that term) but dropped most of them as they all became so predictable.

I love it so much that I would gladly have them automatically renew so that I would not miss an issue.

Honored Contributor

Good tip, @coco14 , thanks!  I think (but not positive) that "The English Home" is among the most recent U.K. ones that I've tried.  It was oversized and packed with charming houses...

One from YEARS ago was "The World of Interiors" which I also loved.  Have a feeling it's been discontinued.  Very beautifully photographed, almost "painterly"...

@spiderw,  I too love these people that make it their business to rescue and love animals, esp. those that have been mistreated.  That darling Smith with his hopeful expression, and Maisie with her pensive look, one hopes that they have nothing but happy days roaming their new English acreage...

Esteemed Contributor

Didn't see one thing I would change here. Love it all especially the puppers. 🐾❤️

Valued Contributor

@Oznell 

Thank you for posting these wonderful pictures - I did go to the website to see more - this too is a truly beautiful magazine and I may have to subscribe -

I am not a gardener or even a purchaser of flowers, but I do appreciate their beauty.

Respected Contributor

Very tasteful. . .but I had to laugh when I saw the tall stack of books (reminds me so of my own decor).

Honored Contributor

I like what I see of the kitchen.  I especially like the dog.  I would paint all that dark wood white to brighten the place up.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

There is much to like in this house. Love the dogs.