Trusted Contributor

LOLAKIMONO- You make these boards F U N

Thank you for making the boards interesting. Whether it is fashion or home looks, your posts are always entertaining.  You are very talented. 

Honored Contributor

Re: LOLAKIMONO- You make these boards F U N

@kjae

Why thank you!Cat Very Happy

Sometimes, you have to strike while the iron is hot, so to speak. I might find something on sale, with other items in a collection, so I want to share before they all disappear.

With Pinterest, sometimes it leads me to other items, which I don't necessarily want to pin for my collection, but I think others would like to see.  

Pinterest can be disappointing, from a fashion perspective, when you see something that you'd really like to wear but it's so two years ago, LOL.  

Trusted Contributor

Re: LOLAKIMONO- You make these boards F U N

@lolakimono wrote:

@kjae

Why thank you!Cat Very Happy

Sometimes, you have to strike while the iron is hot, so to speak. I might find something on sale, with other items in a collection, so I want to share before they all disappear.

With Pinterest, sometimes it leads me to other items, which I don't necessarily want to pin for my collection, but I think others would like to see.  

Pinterest can be disappointing, from a fashion perspective, when you see something that you'd really like to wear but it's so two years ago, LOL.  

@lolakimono  HeartHeartHeart  Your posts.  Keep 'em comin~~~~~~~~

Roxxy  Smiley Happy