Honored Contributor

Re: LITCHFIELD CONNECTICUT 1930'S COTTAGE

Clean, bright, airy...everything I like.

Of course art is personal and I would not have chosen all of the art in this home but I do like some of it....a lovely home.

Respected Contributor

I like that his style is so eclectic.

Honored Contributor

@Oznell I especially like the old-fashioned bathrooms, the guest room, foyer, and the beautiful grounds that surround this home. Some of the other rooms have great bones too..... but I would change out all the modern art. It's a lovely place to live for sure.

Honored Contributor

I like the exterior best. Love the outdoor spaces and views. 

Nice to see a bit of color here and there inside, but most of his style choices, furnishings, & artwork are not my style. My favorite room is the dining room. My least favorites things are the hanging lights in the kitchen and the pedestal leg sink in the bathroom. 

Respected Contributor

I would have to change out the artwork and the mid century pieces. The grounds and setting are breathtaking....and that big old bathroom is just perfect! 

Valued Contributor

Wowza! That's some cottage. But I'd be happy with about any house if it came with those grounds and views.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Other than the gardens and the exterior of the cottage, for me there is not one single thing appealing about this home!