Esteemed Contributor

Thanks to all of you who responded to my thread.  I was disappointed I could not respond to each one individually but the thread was removed.  I am looking forward to replacing the one I had.  Again thank you for taking to time to answer my question. Heart

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma  Your thread is still there.  Right now it is the thread right under this one.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

wrote:

@Lindsays Grandma  Your thread is still there.  Right now it is the thread right under this one.

Hi NickNack...My mistake.  The Mods removed a post that mentioned a live link to another retailer.  I read it so fast and by the time I decided to send a thank you thread I wrote thread instead of post.  I can't wait to order a new one, I loved my lamb'd wool duster. Smiley Very Happy

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

I have used them for years,love them.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.