Respected Contributor

Hmmm, no.

-Texas Hill Country-
Esteemed Contributor

It's cute, but I sure wouldn't want that in the house to clean!  Bad enough outside.  Love the staircase.

Honored Contributor

I like it. I am sure they are rich enough to hire someone to clean it.

Honored Contributor

Very pretty, but I wouldn't want it in my home. I wouldn't want to maintain it. I see alot of these on some House Hunters shows, but they are always outside in the backyard. They are mesmerizing!

Esteemed Contributor

I prefer them outside.  

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

I too would be concerned about the humidity in that room.  Think I'll pass.

Respected Contributor

Re: Koi Pond Entryway

[ Edited ]

Way too much upkeep for the indoors, humidity and all, so it belongs outdoors.  Besides my cat would be in the pond with the Koi fish so it belongs outdoors!   Not for me!

Honored Contributor

To me it looks like a boring place for those poor koi.  Koi grow huge , not to mention live sometimes 50-100 years.  A pond with no caves,plants is kind of cruel to me.  But some people don't think of those things.  They pay for someone to take care and that's  it. Not a thought given to the quality of life.  Why not just throw them in an aquarium with plastic plants and feed them once a week. Geesh.  That is not a pretty pond at all.  

And yes humidity is a problem.  I wonder if that pond leads outside to bigger, better water area?

Honored Contributor

It's very nice but you need money for upkeep to keep it clean for the fish.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

We actually looked at a house that had one and the first thing I said was "THAT would have to go!" But we didn't like the rest of the house either!  LOL!!