Honored Contributor

Beautiful for a hotel!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

Went through the fish phase, not on this scale, but no thanks.  Regardless of how careful, how clean, they come down with something and die.  

This setup doesn't look very pleasant for these fish.  IMO, they should stay in their natural habitat where they're most happy.  

Esteemed Contributor

Very nice and different. I wouldn’t want to clean it though. But I guess if you had a house like this you wouldn’t clean it the help would. 

Honored Contributor

A koi pond in a "cement parking lot" is not all that exciting.  I would prefer it to be surrounded by plants and a nice cabana sitting area. It's too blah.  They might as well be swimming in a bucket, appeal wise.

Trusted Contributor

@ Wow, my Koi would be living large if they had a pond like that.  It's still chilly here in Western NY, so my fish are in their semi dormant waking up stage at the bottom of my pond.  In a couple weeks we will be starting the pumps and waterfall up and my fish will be starting to swim more.  I can't wait, I've had the same Koi for about 14 years.

Honored Contributor

Uh uh... Don't like the aesthetic and even if I did, I could see myself falling into it... No desire to swim with the fishes...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Re: Koi Pond Entryway

[ Edited ]

It doesn't even look aesthetically pleasing.  My sympathy is with the fish, living in a "SEE-ment pond" (thank you to the Beverly Hillbillies).

Honored Contributor

Yuk

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

Not appealing to me at all.

Trusted Contributor

Love the koi pond & large open space with all the natural light.  I'd need to see the rest of the area, may be too mod.