Trusted Contributor

I would love to have the paintings and sketches.  

Respected Contributor

The cat figurines seem to be in a really odd place...

Honored Contributor

@manny2 wrote:

I love the kitchen. It’s sleek, and modern.  I have white but would go with the black cabinets next time. The rest is elegant, but not quite my style.

Is that a small Louis Vuitton in photo 1. @stevieb  Love it!  

@manny2  I believe it is. Looks like a small Vuitton train case to me!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@manny2 wrote:

I love the kitchen. It’s sleek, and modern.  I have white but would go with the black cabinets next time. The rest is elegant, but not quite my style.

Is that a small Louis Vuitton in photo 1. @stevieb  Love it!  

@manny2  I believe it is. Looks like a small Vuitton train case to me!

I was so focused on the middle I didn't see there are two more Vuitton's upper right, and lower right. @stevieb 

Respected Contributor

Glad to see they have an affinity for felines.

Other than that, I like the gold framed mirror....I'll take that piece TYVM. Cat Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I really like the kitchen but, on the whole, everything else is far too eclectic for my tastes.  There were one or two pieces throughout that I really liked.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

There are a few individual items I like. My favorite is the beautiful round table in the first photo. Overall, though, there's too much blue, too much clutter, and too much print mixing for me. 

Valued Contributor
It's trying way too hard to be a museum or attempt at a sophisticated showpiece. And this is a prime example of why less is so much better than more. And the kitchen is so out of place with the rest of the rooms.

I do love love the wooden buffet or entryway? piece in picture #6. I'll gladly take that if they pare down! lol
Honored Contributor

NO.

Honored Contributor

Unfortunately there is nothing that I really like about this home, although the kitchen cabinets aren't bad, a little too dark for that small area though....I don't care for the decor or the color schemes...