Respected Contributor

It's a big no for me also.........my eyes are darting all over the rooms.

Honored Contributor

It looks too contrived but I do like a few of the accessories.

Respected Contributor

This condo would make a great consignment shop. Lots of beautiful things, but too many of them in such a small place. I'll take the real kitties...one on the bed and one on the sofa,  remove well over half the artwork and all of the animal prints ( except the rug) and remove all the karate-chop pillows. Keep all the blue and white porcelain. I am sure it would be a great place with half as many things in it. I would also keep only two of the human figurines.

Respected Contributor

I'd kill myself in no time on that step up into the kitchen

Respected Contributor

@aubnwa01  I noticed the step too. Especially bad with the area rug there. It needs some kind of can't-be-missed visual warning. 

Honored Contributor

While not my particular style, for the right person I think it would work very well.  An extraverted maximalist, who loves bright color and multiple patterns, would probably be energized by such a space, and consider it cheerful and fun-loving.   I do like that round, inlaid table in the first picture.

Honored Contributor

A little too glam for me, but I love the blue accents and I like the contrasts between light and dark.

Respected Contributor

The only thing I wouldn't get rid of in this condo is --- the cat.

While there are some nicer items, it just seems in disarray, with elements fighting one another.

Nice windows, but the view outside is unpleasant. I'd wind up pulling the drapes.

Honored Contributor

I really the kitchen and especially the cat statues!

Rest of the Condo is too much.

Respected Contributor

@pupwhipped wrote:

Waaaaaay too many "bodies" for my taste...some even sadly missing parts. LOL! 

I do love the Sunbeam Bread Girl picture, though!!

Now that you pointed it out I can see that the picture is an artist's version of the Sunbeam Bread Girl.   I thought it was Lucille Ball. Lol!