Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

I like this.

Respected Contributor

I like the natural light!

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Regular Contributor

I like it but am really hoping they don't have long, hot summers!

Trusted Contributor

@lolakimono, Good Morning Lola. Lola any rec as to where stools for large kitchen island? I paticularly like these stools because of high backs.Lola, Frye pink boots shown several days ago not available until end of Feb. Just in time for spring. Woud prefer in a nude natural color. Any special plans for the day? Lots going on here in Birmingham. 

Honored Contributor

@sligo wrote:

@lolakimono, Good Morning Lola. Lola any rec as to where stools for large kitchen island? I paticularly like these stools because of high backs.Lola, Frye pink boots shown several days ago not available until end of Feb. Just in time for spring. Woud prefer in a nude natural color. Any special plans for the day? Lots going on here in Birmingham. 

@sligo 

Good morning!

Headed out soon to run errands.  I haven't seen the FRYE color in person, but I bet it will work well as a neutral.  Of course, I can wear pink every day and never tire of it.

Have you checked out allmodern.com?

SKU: A000061060

Neil Faux Leather Bar & Counter StoolSKU: A000764709

Luke Bar & Counter StoolSKU: A000828840

Mariah Bar & Counter Stool

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Kitchen w/Natural Light

[ Edited ]

I don't care for the kitchen but I do like the skylights.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Respected Contributor

I love everything about this kitchen -- the modern, yet organic feel.  But, if it was in my TX location, I'd have to slather on sunscreen before making my morning coffee.  

Honored Contributor

Love this kitchen!

The skylights would need shades if it is located in an area that gets hot. I don't see covers on them so hopefully it is located somewhere cool year round.

Honored Contributor

While I have neither of these looks in my kitchen, I LOVE the sky lights and LOVE the largeness of this one too. If I could I certainly would!!!