Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

The art work shown isn't my taste and the way it is displayed not for me.  However, being so stark the kitchen does need something and the art at least provides color.  

I have art work and decor on my kitchen walls and love how it looks as it is my taste. 

Honored Contributor

Don't care for Moorish architectural elements.  Now THIS is kitchen artwork.  You expect to see a monkey pop out of a cabinet.

20170702_162537.jpg

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

This looks more like a bar area of the home than a kitchen. I like more plain but it’s too plain for even me.

Respected Contributor

The tropical themed kitchen is hideous.    Could you imagine waking up and facing that kitchen every morning?   

Honored Contributor

Not really loving any of this kitchen, uh, art... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I don't like any of it.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Don't care for Moorish architectural elements.  Now THIS is kitchen artwork.  You expect to see a monkey pop out of a cabinet.

20170702_162537.jpg

@Kachina624 Very pretty.  For me it's too intense (I have never been a morning person) but I could easily see this print on one wall, behind a rattan dining set with the rest of the kitchen done in a light celery green, cream, and  light oak cabinets.

This is also a great example of how shades of red (the tile floor) and the greens used don't evoke a "Christmas feeling". 

Most people can't imagine how red and green can be used in other ways.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG.  Red and green, being complimentry colors, enhance each other and shouldn't be just for Christmas. 

I'm not serious about this paint job; just posted it as being something "different".  I think it would get on my nerves bigtime.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@ECBG.  Red and green, being complimentry colors, enhance each other and shouldn't be just for Christmas. 

I'm not serious about this paint job; just posted it as being something "different".  I think it would get on my nerves bigtime.

@Kachina624 Hey Girl!Smiley Happy  I knew you weren't serious about this kitchen, lol!  It's a good looking picture and flows well.  Unfortunately, it would fit in few people's lives.

Actually, I'd love this print as a scarf!  I'd use it with a white outfit!