Esteemed Contributor

Re: Kitchen Appliances - where did you buy yours?

@drizzellla , great experience with Home Depot.  I bought my fridge there recently and delivery was smooth.  LM

Respected Contributor

pupwhipped. im assuming it must be a convection oven. i know they have fan in them that blows air and makes noise.

Respected Contributor

we have a few air conditioners from sears. all acs iwe have had over the years sears kenmore acs work the best and last a long time.

Honored Contributor

Best Buy.

"Pure Michigan"
Respected Contributor

we bought 3 celing fans from home depot and couple years go. we had home depot install them. they did a great job installing them. there expensive for the install but well worth it. we would use them again.

Honored Contributor

We buy all our appliances and TV's from ABT Electronics.  

It's an amazing store.  We are looking at mattresses next and will buy from ABT as well.

Esteemed Contributor

I purchased some of mine from a small independt appliance store in our area. (Dormont Appliance). I have purchased from Lowe's (washer/dryer). I like the washer/ dryer but installation and delivery was a nightmare. I had damage to walls, etc. and it took 6 months to get it resolved. Installation was not the greatest but it works. I have purchased dehumidifyers from Home Depot and mini fridges. I bring those home in my suv. The larger big box appliance stores like Best Buy I find to give me a migraine. You really need to know what you want and just purchase it. Delivery is sometimes problematic. (and extra charges)

Honored Contributor

Usually at Lowe's or Home Depot.

Using gift cards that would get us $$$ off gallons of gas.

Plus, they honor military discounts (10% off).

Win Win Win.

Honored Contributor

Home Depot, or Best Buy. 

Respected Contributor

We bought one appliance from HH Gregg and it was a terrible experience.  It took less time to buy my last car than it did to buy my appliance, I was not even shopping- I knew exactly what make and model I needed.

Then the delivery was 30 days late and we were notified it was ready for delivery when the truck was in our driveway.  The driver was surprised we were not just sitting a waiting for the last 30 days for him to show up with no notice!!!  (of course no one was home)  What a disaster!

11 years ago I bought all my appliances from speciality high end appliance makers, now that they all need to be replaced due to age I shop at locally owned appliance clearance centers.  Scratch and dent, last yrs model- I dont care anymore.  I got a DW at less than half price because it was returned due to color.  Right color for me, brand new, cheap, right price.