Honored Contributor

Re: Keith Urban and Nicole Kidman's "Rustic" Retreat

It looks like a typical celebrity home. I don't find it rustic.

Honored Contributor

I love bringing the outdoors inside....(huge fan of FL Wright).  The estate lands are gorgeous.  The rest is unusually bland for this power couple. I can see why they decided to move, but I don't understand the high price.... must be the 36 acres.  Is 36 acres of Tennessee land really worth a couple million?

Trusted Contributor

Love the private property, the home set way back & long driveway.  Not crazy about the exterior of the home - the columns & dental molding.

I think the master bed/bath are beautiful along with the kitchen, livingroom & breezway  

All together, their home is more of a relaxing space, not over-kill that you may expect celebrities to live.  

Honored Contributor

I love it.  It has lots of potential.

Super Contributor

Since it was for sale, closet is empty, and few personal items, I would assume that the house was staged by the real estate broker in neutral colors and furnishings. 

Trusted Contributor

They were rarely ever there.  Know one of their bodyguards of more than 10 years.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I viewed this on the Internet the other day.  Beautiful area for the home and I thought the furnishings were lovely.  I wonder if this is what they really call home.  Sometimes being isolated is not good as intruders can go unnoticed.  I would  have a very sophisticated alarm system for the home.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I don't see Rustic at all. It sure doesn't have a personal touch or personality at all.