Trusted Contributor

Karcher wet vac for windows - Great!

[ Edited ]

Found this great little item on HSN Karcher WV1 Cordless Hand Vacuum with Detergent  # 623-957 for just under $50.  It is a cordless rechargable wet vac designed to wash windows. I wasn’t sure if this would work, but I have had success with my Karcher power washer for many years.  I have very arthritic hands and a bad back so I am always looking for better ways to do the chores that once were much easier.  I ordered one and it was fantastic - I was able to wash the windows in no time!  It just takes one pass and the window is dry with no streaks.  I even ordered two more just to have them for future because Karcher discontinued the item.  Just thought I would share this little treasure in case it might help someone else.

Snarky responders need not reply. Move along and share your views elsewhere.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Karcher wet vac for windows - Great!

@Havarti 

I have been wondering about this, so thanks to your review, I ordered it from QVC. 

Respected Contributor

Thanks for sharing...I only saw a quick minute of the presentation on HSN & wondered if it worked. I see the Q has the plus, not sure if it's the same as yours OP or a new model...new isn't always better.

Esteemed Contributor

@Havarti , I have been raving about this for a long time!  Love it!  LM

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the reviews; I've been needing something for my windows.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 , my house is full of large windows.  This makes cleaning so easy.  That is one job I hated and I was so glad to find such a great solution.  LM

Honored Contributor

@Lilysmom.  Thanks, I ordered the one from HSN.   I don't  think the one at QVC is a Karcher.  It doesn't list a brand name.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 , this is what mine looks like.  LOVE!  LM

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=X6IoTFqaegc