Trusted Contributor

@lolakimono  Mere petty cash,  LOL!!!!

Honored Contributor

not sure i could eat in that room with that horse hanging over me!

like the chair seat color and like the rug.....that is it.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Whoa, baby!

Honored Contributor

Re: Kachina, a DR for You!

[ Edited ]

@lolakimono.  That room is a little over the top, even for me.  I agree the horse would be best hung in a commercial space but I love the table and especially the chairs.  I was in a big import store here years ago and they had a headboard with a horse head on it hand carved in India.  It was a little more subdued and I loved it (anything horsey.) and it was only $600.  I've had buyer's regret ever since.

I've been through some big, ritzy Adobe homes in the area, and I find they're a lot more likely to use old oriental rugs than they are Navajo rugs.  Navajos are usually not very large for a big room, being limited by the size of the weaver's loom.  They're typically about 3 X 5 ft, could be larger or smaller, even miniature.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@ChiliPepper wrote:

@lolakimono 

@Kachina624 

I'm not sure that is the right wall for that horse sculpture but in the right spot, that would look awesome!

It is seriously amazing IMO!

But, then again - I LOVE anything "animal"!!!

@ChiliPepper.  I was horse crazy as a child and never got over it.  I've got horse stuff all over my house.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Like that table! 

And, the side table is pretty cool looking,

The rug is also nice - shades and pattern,

-Texas Hill Country-
Honored Contributor

Re: Kachina, a DR for You!

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

@ChiliPepper wrote:

@lolakimono 

@Kachina624 

I'm not sure that is the right wall for that horse sculpture but in the right spot, that would look awesome!

It is seriously amazing IMO!

But, then again - I LOVE anything "animal"!!!

@ChiliPepper.  I was horse crazy as a child and never got over it.  I've got horse stuff all over my house.

@Kachina624 

Oh, I imagine your home is wonderful - I would LOVE to see it!

I am a fan of all animals. Most of my house is safari animals, birds, cats & of course chili peppers (in the kitchen).

I have teal/turquoise in my bathroom so I always enjoy seeing your turquoise items - though not everything would work in the bathroom (kitchen utensil set) LOL!