Honored Contributor

Just upgraded to a better 4 step ladder

[ Edited ]

It was time...especially now that DH and I are getting older, I don't feel as safe on ours anymore. I just ordered V33860...it's 'customer top rated' and I like not only the handle at the top for something to hold onto, but how the steps are wider too.

I highly suggest watching the video Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: Just upgraded to a better 4 step ladder

I think you've got a typo in your item number.  Should it be V33860?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Buck-i-Nana wrote:

I think you've got a typo in your item number.  Should it be V33860?

@Buck-i-Nana  I just fixed it...TY Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

I have one with wider steps than that one and it has a place at the top fo small items and a wide tray to hold tools and other items.

It is my favorite ladder and it is very safe.

I have one of those that is similar to the LG ladder and I hate it. It is unsafe and I need to get rid of it!

Nothing like finding a ladder that you like. Hope it works out!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@flickerbulb wrote:

I have one with wider steps than that one and it has a place at the top fo small items and a wide tray to hold tools and other items.

I have one of those that is similar to the LG ladder and I hate it. It is unsafe and I need to get rid of it!

@flickerbulb  LG ladder?

And yes, this ladder will be perfect for us!!! Smiley Happy

There was only one negative review and that person seems hard to please based upon the average rating of her reviews and I felt her complaint was silly

Respected Contributor

@Susan Louise ~ Looks like a winner👍 strong/sturdy, handle at the top and shelf are wonderful and so helpful.  Looks like you've got 'safety first' covered!

@Susan Louise wrote:

It was time...especially now that DH and I are getting older, I don't feel as safe on ours anymore. I just ordered V33860...it's 'customer top rated' and I like not only the handle at the top for something to hold onto, but how the steps are wider too.

Esteemed Contributor

@flickerbulb wrote:

My ladder sounds like the one you have and I love it..

Trusted Contributor

@Nataliesgramma  Is your ladder yellow?

It might be a Cosco brand. It has a handle for carrying on the side.

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@flickerbulb wrote:

@flickerbulb  LG ladder?

And yes, this ladder will be perfect for us!!! Smiley Happy

There was only one negative review and that person seems hard to please based upon the average rating of her reviews and I felt her complaint was silly

@flickerbulb  I think you missed my post? Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@AKgirl2 wrote:

@Susan Louise ~ Looks like a winner👍 strong/sturdy, handle at the top and shelf are wonderful and so helpful.  Looks like you've got 'safety first' covered!

@Susan Louise wrote:

@AKgirl2  Thank you Smiley Happy

I remember the last time I got on our 4 step ladder just a few days ago and wished my husband was around as a spotter. He was at work at the time.Funny, I have used our generic ladder for over 20 years and safety was never an issue til last week. I just started feeling unsafe being on the 3rd and 4th step with nothing to hold onto...