Valued Contributor

Re: ""Just pretend you didn't see that""

On 10/25/2014 ical said:

Good job Lisa!

I totally agree-Lisa is a gem. She is intelligent, funny, and does a great job of describing items, and is wonderful with giving ideas about color coordination.

Honored Contributor

On 10/25/2014 kittymomNC said:

I really enjoyed her show last week and the one last night. I was sure she said the white and the blue sequin glitter trees were sold out as she was going down the table (as she went by the white she pointed to them and said "just pretend you didn't see that"), but when I looked today, all the colors were still available. Now the white is on waitlist, and the chocolate and champagne are sold out. I just ordered a set of the gold, and the three white snowy owls and little white ornament owls - I tried my best not to do it, but I just couldn't help myself! I absolutely do not need any more Christmas decorations, but those little owls just got to me!

I've never felt that anyone could "sell" me anything, but I think she did ... she kept putting those little owls in different things, in a wreath, on the trees, etc., and giving them "voices", and her remarks-she was like an excited little girl, and I really don't think that part of her presentation was "hype" - I think she really likes those little owls! I was hoping they were sold out when I looked today, but no such luck! {#emotions_dlg.lol}{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

They have the little owls that look identical to the ones in Lisa's shows at Big Lots

Super Contributor

On 10/25/2014 ical said:
On 10/25/2014 paShar said:

I happened to tune in for a few minutes last night when her Christmas show was on and I was amazed! I thought it was great. I agree with ical that she did an amazing job of keeping camera angles, lighting, etc. in mind when moving around the set. She also was great when recommending which colors would go with what (even shades you wouldn't think would go together).

It made me wish I had a beautiful home and large amounts of extra cash so that I could buy at least one of everything!

Well thanks for agreeing with me on the praise and encouraging words given in regard to Lisa!

No problem ical! Your post was there when I commented and I didn't see anything wrong with it.

Super Contributor

I am begining to hate these threads as all they do is delete, delete ,delete. And for that I am begining to hate QVC.

Contributor

I also like her Christmas Show--she will really be missed at QVC.