Trusted Contributor

Re: Just got email from Hobby Lobby - 40% coupon endingā˜¹ļø

Iā€™ve always used their 40% off coupon on my phone. Seems that when I shop there I always have one thing in my basket that is not on sale, thus the coupon. I think theyā€™re making a mistake eliminating it.
Respected Contributor

Mostly I buy yarn and the coupon never makes a big difference in my total. Not a big loss for me. 

Trusted Contributor

I have been receiving a 30% off coupon from michaels on email.  It is off my complete regular price purchase. It's not just one item but it is the complete purchase.  

I wont buy for just for 20% off because they are too high. Seems like michaels got higher when they bought out A C moores

I am a rewards member and also was sent a $30.00 voucher to use on anything of my choice from michaels the same week I received the 30% off regular price items  

I was in hobby lobby Saturday and every register was open and 10 deep.  I won't mind them discontinuing the 40% off if they lower prices and continue to have sale prices of 40% off . I can wait for the sale on items I need or want. 

I hope they they don't mess things up because the regular prices are just too high and I'll leave it laying. 

Esteemed Contributor

I would never shop there anyway!

Honored Contributor

@ladycos 

Wow that's great about Michaels!  I'm sure you shop there more than I as I've seen your beautiful wreaths & craft work.

I haven't been in Michaels like I used too.  I asked about coupons she explained the "rewards" program.  

Our nice big Michaels store moved to a smaller store & selections are limited.

As for HL that's my go to store for most craft things.  Our store is pretty well stocked and my "worse" decor addiction is out on the shelves...Easter ...bunnies of all styles just sitting there waiting to "hop" in my cartšŸ¤”šŸ˜‰šŸ‡šŸ° 

Honored Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

@Ibby114 , why?

Respected Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

@ladycos 

Wow that's great about Michaels!  I'm sure you shop there more than I as I've seen your beautiful wreaths & craft work.

I haven't been in Michaels like I used too.  I asked about coupons she explained the "rewards" program.  

Our nice big Michaels store moved to a smaller store & selections are limited.

As for HL that's my go to store for most craft things.  Our store is pretty well stocked and my "worse" decor addiction is out on the shelves...Easter ...bunnies of all styles just sitting there waiting to "hop" in my cartšŸ¤”šŸ˜‰šŸ‡šŸ° 

We have both Michaels and Hobby Lobby near me. I much prefer HL. It's just a nicer experience and I have fun wandering the isles. I usually only buy yanr but ocassinally I pick up home decor stuff. 

Honored Contributor

Hobby Lobby's merchandise is much better quality than Michaels...JMHO.....

I buy what I like and most of the time forget and even forget to check for coupons ...... 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.ā€
Esteemed Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

@Ibby114 wrote:

@Ibby114 , why?

@loveschocolate for reasons we're not permitted to post  here. Google them!

Honored Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

@loveschocolate wrote:

@Ibby114 wrote:

@Ibby114 , why?

@loveschocolate for reasons we're not permitted to post  here. Google them!

@Ibby114  I don't shop there, either.  

Hope you are doing well. Smiley Happy

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.