Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

I'm all HH here, too.

My favorite are the floral ones.  I haven't seen them in years.  I have white and the pink floral.

I've broken one.  It was empty and dropped really hard in an odd way and snapped.  The other 200+ are still going strong.

I bought them for the space saving.  I have the tiniest coat closet in the history of coat closets and it is a life saver.

(We will not discuss the fact that I am one person and own more coats than one person should be allowed by law.)

@VaBelle35

I've broken one, too. It was hanging on a door frame and got caught between the door and frame when the door closed. I haven't had any original HH break just being used normally.

Honored Contributor

Those tote bags are very cheaply made. I'm disappointed that they don't even have a flat piece to support the bottom of the bag. Even the freebies I've gotten over the years had that. 

Right now, the totes are holding my hangers. That will keep them handy until I need them. I definitely don't need that many hangers but now I won't need to buy hangers ever again! lol At least, I'd better not! 

I cant tell what scent the sticks are. Very strong though... I think I might stick one of two in each of my storage benches and ottomans.