New Contributor
Why does enjoy offer her towels anymore? These turned out to be the best house I have ever owned. When I first got them I thought they were too thin. I'd always had thick luxurious towels in the past. I found that Joy's towels became my favorite because they were a little thinner and they absorbed so much better. They also never lose their color. Does anyone know if she'll ever offer towels again?
Honored Contributor

Joy is on this weekend with a TS. Maybe they will be restocked?

Esteemed Contributor

I really like her towels too- I reach for them for my wet head before anything else. And I am NOT a Joy fan for the most part! When she gets it right, she gets it right.

Esteemed Contributor

I prefer a thinner towel as well. I haven't tried Joy's, but I found some at Kohl's that I totally love and at a good price. They absorb well and the colors have remained true.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Esteemed Contributor
On 7/25/2014 twopeas said:

I prefer a thinner towel as well. I haven't tried Joy's, but I found some at Kohl's that I totally love and at a good price. They absorb well and the colors have remained true.

Which Kohls brand was it? I'm going to check them out!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor
OP, read your post. Your spell-check did a number on it. LOL.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment