Occasional Contributor

Joy Mangano Pillows? What do you think,please...

I am unsure of ordering, altho goodness knows I need new ones!!! My pillows are all droopy and old. I wondered if these vs. the My Pillow...I know My Pillow is supposed to be washable, but Joy's are only spot-clean.  How do you keep the fresh and clean, then? My poor daughter has a terrible hormone (sweaty) problem, and I would like to keep the pillows fresh.  The My Pillow has alot of reviews that say they go flat after a while, whicjh would be lousy. Can anyone advise?  Thanks so much!!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Joy Mangano Pillows? What do you think,please...

I love mine.  They have not gone flat.  I purchased my first set (2 for 1 a few years ago) They do have them at target.  It might be easier for you to try them because if you don't like them you can just take them back to the store instead of paying shipping and handling.  I have noticed with her pillows that people absolutely love them or absolutely hate them.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I almost fainted when the host said, "You don't even need a pillowcase."

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Super Contributor

My pillows are still like new. Use of a pillowcase will help keep them clean and protect from dust and stains. I love mine. They are good support for my back.
Esteemed Contributor

I realize this is after the TS, but, I was ready to order until I saw the spot clean

An admitted germaphobe, I will not buy any pillow that cannot be washed.

I have two "My Pillows" and I do like them.  I got the medium support and have washed them MANY times.  Each time, they puff up like new.  The slow "flattening" process doesn't bother me because they never get completely compressed before I wash mine.

Pillows are just one of those things you have to try for yourself.  I know many do not like My Pillow, but they work for me and I can keep them clean.

Respected Contributor

I have a few MY Pillows and really like.  The main reason is that MY Pillows are machine washable; preferably front loader.

I love being able to wash them.  In fact, I won't buy a pillow that can't be washed.  That limits my choices. 

Trusted Contributor

If you can't wash the pillow it's a no no for me.