Honored Contributor

Joy Mangano Better Beauty Case

Just ordered her TS on HSN.  I need help organizing things in my bedroom.  I have seen the case in Bed Bath and beyond but thisis a price on 4 pieces.  RFID proteced as well.  Its a nice set.  I do have two of her jewelry cases.  I will review when I get organized LOL.  Happy Saturday people.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Joy Mangano Better Beauty Case

OOps I guess this should be in beauty.  Don't know how to move it.

Honored Contributor

I looked at the entire presentation on this set at midnight. I still haven't purchased but it certainly is a good looking set, and useful looking set.

Honored Contributor

I certainly wouldn't have any problem with filling them all up with my stuff. I was thinking about getting the Peacock. I love teal.

Honored Contributor

I bought something similar from HSN several years ago.  It was a four piece set too and it's great for travel!

Honored Contributor

I have the older set.  I don't use it for travel as it doesn't hang, you have to lay it flat and not all hotels have enough counter space for that.

They are great for storing things at home.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

I have the older set.  I don't use it for travel as it doesn't hang, you have to lay it flat and not all hotels have enough counter space for that.

This would be a concern for me because I don't have much counter space in my bathroom. I would have to take it to the bedroom and lay it on the bed. I thought they could hang. That's a deal-breaker for me.

Respected Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

OOps I guess this should be in beauty.  Don't know how to move it.

This can definitely be in the HOME forum.  I have the Beauty Cases, but I don't use it for Beauty supplies.  I organize my kids' craft supplies in them.  One pouch for Marker, one for crayons, one for pencils...etc.  It works really well for that.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@VaBelle35 wrote:

This would be a concern for me because I don't have much counter space in my bathroom. I would have to take it to the bedroom and lay it on the bed. I thought they could hang. That's a deal-breaker for me.

They do hang @SilleeMee, I bought my set four years ago., they hang from the handles once opened.

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine 919  I don't think you will be disappointed. I have ordered similar sets of Joys over the years and they are awesome. We take them when we travel, and even my dh loves his for his toiletries. We also use the smaller of the set for our medications. These make wonderful gifts as well.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein