Esteemed Contributor

Re: Joanna Gaines to Remodel Jennifer Lopez's Home in Malibu

@lolakimono she's real.

Honored Contributor

I like some of the things Joanna does but not everything. I'd love to see the final result. The home and location are lovely.

Trusted Contributor

House is beautiful.  Locaton is unreal.  

I just don't see the  combination of lopes/gaines working.  

Is Jennifer Lopez really going to have shiplap in her home?  Doesn't sound right.

Honored Contributor

I love Joanna's designs.  I think she has a real eye for not only decorating....but architecture.  The way she can eye  the exterior of a house and make it aesthetically much more pleasing to the eye shows real talent, imo.  She did a modern room that is one of the best I have ever seen.

Trusted Contributor

I think no matter what look or design style you wanted ,Joanna would knock it out if the park. She is a very talented lady.
Respected Contributor

@ladycos wrote:
I think no matter what look or design style you wanted ,Joanna would knock it out if the park. She is a very talented lady.

So true.

Honored Contributor

I will be very anxious to see the Before and the Afters...I like a lot of Joanna's designs, but some of them are too country/shabby chic for me...... I also like the lady from Love it or List it II, and Candace Olsen.......

Candace is probably who I would hire-love her work!!

This should be interesting!

Honored Contributor

On another website I read that Jennifer Lopez is a big fan of Joanna Gaines and that Joanna will just be helping out. She won't be remodeling/redesigning the entire home. That makes more sense.

Esteemed Contributor

Of course, I don't know JLO or her personal design style but I just don't see her having the same tastes as Joanna.   I will be interested to see the end product.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown