Esteemed Contributor

They've got to kidding! A 10 inch foam and gel glaze mattress - no box spring - no free shipping - no removal of old bedding....all this for a square of FOAM rubber for up to $699 plus $55 shipping charge!

I just purchased the pillow-top Serta from QVC for less $ (included box spring, free shipping, truck delivery and removed and took old bed and set up the new one).

I'm shocked the Q approved this product for their lineup.

Esteemed Contributor

No thank you, I will stick with traditional mattresses for our beds.

Respected Contributor

I know nothing about this product, but the OP's thread title cracked me up!

Thanks for the laugh.{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

What worries you masters you.
Super Contributor

nothing special.

Honored Contributor
You don't really need much of a box spring with a foam mattress. Many people put them on a platform bed or use their old one. I paid about that for a foam mattress online but the shipping was free. Those things are very heavy. I had a devil of a time wrestling it from the front door to the bedroom, then getting wrappings off by myself.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Love the title!!

Thought we were going to get a bit of gossip....

Esteemed Contributor

Sorry I led you astray or down - so I'll mention this. Joan and husband (much younger than she) had twins via a surrogate. Last night she mentioned she had TWO sets of twins -and the 5th grade level kids have lots of pajama parties and she uses her foam floor mattresses for that.

Hope that mends the fences for a title that was misleading! :-)

I wasn't thinking..................

Honored Contributor
On 5/19/2014 fthunt said:

Sorry I led you astray or down - so I'll mention this. Joan and husband (much younger than she) had twins via a surrogate. Last night she mentioned she had TWO sets of twins -and the 5th grade level kids have lots of pajama parties and she uses her foam floor mattresses for that.

Hope that mends the fences for a title that was misleading! :-)

I wasn't thinking..................

I LOVE the title!!

Honored Contributor

All I could think of was how far down she's come from her morning TV gig. Literally, I guess.