Super Contributor

did anyone catch the ceramic pumpkins?? i missed the show, but when i go to items recently on air, they show them, but still sold out? wonder if they really did sell out or if they were never actually shown??

Trusted Contributor

@KellKats wrote:

did anyone catch the ceramic pumpkins?? i missed the show, but when i go to items recently on air, they show them, but still sold out? wonder if they really did sell out or if they were never actually shown??

@KellKats  Hi Kel: I did see the show and Jill mentioned that there was a glitch in the system and they were not sold out and to call to order them.  She also said that online it was showing that they came in 3 colors, but they only came in white  porcelain.  I hope these are the same ones you were thinking about.  The item number is H205567.  

Trusted Contributor

I bought the porcelain pumpkins.  They are not sold out.  The item page on the website is messed up, and you have to call if you want to buy them.  They are only availble in one color, not 3.  That's another error on the item page.  They look pretty with the lights turned down.  The stems don't light up all the way, but they create an interesting look by laying on the pumpkin and creating a shadow effect in the dark when the pumpkins are lit.  I'm liking this new porcelain bisque trend.  These new offerings are elegant, and they work well in any style of decor.

Trusted Contributor

@PeterDM wrote:

I bought the porcelain pumpkins.  They are not sold out.  The item page on the website is messed up, and you have to call if you want to buy them.  They are only availble in one color, not 3.  That's another error on the item page.  They look pretty with the lights turned down.  The stems don't light up all the way, but they create an interesting look by laying on the pumpkin and creating a shadow effect in the dark when the pumpkins are lit.  I'm liking this new porcelain bisque trend.  These new offerings are elegant, and they work well in any style of decor.

@PeterDM  I agree Peter.  I think you will love them.  Let us know how they look when you get them.

Super Contributor

@PeterDM wrote:

Thanks so much Peter - So was there a presentation then, I assume so? What is the actual color of the glitter on them? These are really pretty in the pics.  If there is a video, I will wait for it then as I don't see one now.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Jill's show tonight

[ Edited ]

@KellKats, I think Jill said the glitter was clear/white or something like that.  I don't recall her ever saying silver, gold, etc.  But she did emphasize only the one choice.

They got a good presentation, so hopefully the videos from her show will load soon.  They don't always show up, though, which is a real pain.

Another issue I have with QVC is that many times they don't re-air YHJ or VPH shows on Q Plus, but they will re-air other boring shows.  

Super Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@KellKats, I think Jill said the glitter was clear/white or something like that.  I don't recall her ever saying silver, gold, etc.  But she did emphasize only the one choice.

They got a good presentation, so hopefully the videos from her show will load soon.  They don't always show up, though, which is a real pain.

Another issue I have with QVC is that many times they don't re-air YHJ or VPH shows on Q Plus, but they will re-air other boring shows.  

Thanks SHOPR - I will wait for the video - I had remembered this was on tonight and thought maybe these would be presented and of course I forget....

Trusted Contributor

@KellKats wrote:

@PeterDM wrote:

Thanks so much Peter - So was there a presentation then, I assume so? What is the actual color of the glitter on them? These are really pretty in the pics.  If there is a video, I will wait for it then as I don't see one now.

@KellKats It looks like sugar or the glisten you see on the snow when it is freshly fallen, and the light hits it a certain way.  There was a presentation, and they look good.  When they are lit, the details aren't as advanced and intricate as on the Kringle Express bells, but the scale of the details is larger, and the acorns that are etched in are pretty and discernable.  You almost have to get a little close up to appreciate the bells, whereas these can sit on your shelf, and you'll know that those are acorns on them when you're sitting across the room.  I hope they post a video, because I think they're worth checking out.

Trusted Contributor

@KellKats wrote:

I called CS about 7:25 and told them about the problem so they could fix it before the presentation, but they didn't. It's still not fixed. But you can order by automated ordering. 

Super Contributor

I see it is up now!