Valued Contributor

I like jewel tones and wouldn’t mind visiting this space, however, I wouldn’t want to live there. It’s not my taste. 

Sometimes the strength within you is not a big fiery flame for all to see. It is just a tiny spark that whispers ever so softly "You Got This - Keep Going"
Trusted Contributor

@x Hedge

@clarika

I guess I'm the odd person here.  I like the walls with the large windows - it's the purple that's a downer for me.  

@x Hedgethe "Autumn" colors of your home seem very inviting.

Honored Contributor

I love the color combo and could easily live with it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

i like it alot. i looooove that carpet. i would probably choose a little softer color on the walls. 

Honored Contributor

To my eye, everything clashes.  Everything!

Honored Contributor

It was better off when you could not see it!   LOL

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

I like jewel tones, but purples and blues are my least favorite color combination.   However, I do really like the rug.

Honored Contributor

I like the room. Think the colors play well together; however I would not want to live with it. I would never be able to relax in this room; it would overstimulate me. The one thing I would choose is the rug. It would make an amazing accent piece.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

i love the colors and the room ... but i would have to have something soft on the windows.  probably in the yellow color from the rug.  that would make it perfect! 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Jewel Toned LR

[ Edited ]

I like the wall color, but could not live w/the rest of it.  I would want more neutral furniture and that rug would definitely have to go.  And I must have window treatments.