Regular Contributor

Jaw Dropping Holiday Home Videos

The Seasonal Home Christmas 2013 home: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcf8chTMYGk

Valued Contributor

Re: Jaw Dropping Holiday Home Videos

Awe..Fun to watch!!! Thanks...

Esteemed Contributor

Wow, I love that tree @ 5:10!

Respected Contributor

I wonder how long it takes to decorate and then put away the decorations. Wow. Thanks for sharing the link.

Contributor

I have been following her blog for about 3 years now. Her decor is amazing. I do believe she owns or works for a holiday decorating company. Which is why she has SO much. But she is wonderful and would just kill to have my home just look a teeny bit like hers. Am awaiting this years video. Think she has the past three years you can view on her site. She does sell a few things on her site. I bought her DVD on decorating a tree a few years back. You can really get inspired from watching her videos.

Esteemed Contributor

WOW!

Honored Contributor

On 11/14/2014 Marsha2003 said:

I wonder how long it takes to decorate and then put away the decorations. Wow. Thanks for sharing the link.

She probably can't wait every year to put everything away. LOL

Honored Contributor

I once knew a woman who opened her house for charity, and had every single room of her two story home decorated for Christmas, which took months and months, even with help.

Valued Contributor

She's great at loading the tree and the swags.

The rest is less impressive stylistically but she's created a fabulous atmosphere. Well done that lady!

Valued Contributor

Bumping this up for those who have not seen The Seasonal Home videos. You can go to her website to see all of the years she has been doing holiday videos. I know I enjoy them!