Honored Contributor

Re: JESSICA ALBA GIVES TOUR OF HOUSE

I enjoyed the tour of Jessica's home with her very cute children.  I loved the wall of family pictures as I also have many old family pictures on display.  The rooms are spacious and for the most part I do like the furnishings and decor although not all my taste.  Yes, there should be a fence around the pool!

On the whole, very nice home!

Honored Contributor

Yeah, so many ultra-designed Hollywood houses don't seem to relate at all to the people who live there.  What I like about this is, the designer and the clients seem to have come up with something that to me, looks like comfort, and looks compatible with the family, somehow...

Honored Contributor

Jessica has a beautiful home and love the interior design and art on the walls.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

2 young children & 1 toddler & house looks immaculate.  Not a dust bunny in site!  Place was sterile.  That house tour video was done 2 seconds after the cleaning crew left!  NOTHING was out of place in the girls & toddler's bedrooms.

I am not going there w/an unfenced pool in a household where a toddler resides. faint.gif

Was that pet gate by the stairs for the toddler or a pet?  Did not see a pet.....

Just once I would like to see celebs homes w/young children at the end of the day.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

Ha, ha, sweet @Mz iMac ,  that almost unreal orderliness is what I find soothing about it!   We still have teenage recklessness (just one though, thankfully) plus feline domination (4 of them) in our house, so it's a rare day when my place has that kind of serenity......  but I love to dream...

Honored Contributor

I loved the tour of Jessica's home, with her 3 very cute children! Ilike that their house is not so stark, it has some warmth to it, and the rooms are nice and spacious without being  so large....Backyard is nice, but yes pool needs a fence, especially with a toddler.....I loved the decor, and loved that Master Bath with the tub in the middle, so unique...Just beautiful!