Honored Contributor

JESSICA ALBA GIVES TOUR OF HOUSE

This house appealed to me -- they achieved a nice blend of modern (the sculptural staircase-- not my style, but interesting) and traditional, with some French accents.  It does feel like a home, albeit a luxurious one.

Love:  the gallery wall of black and white photos she has of both her and her husband's family.  With only a few contemporary exceptions, the family photos I have on display in my house are black and white and vintage.  I like having that connection to past family...

The living room is beautiful, and not overly decorated.  And the view!

I like the surprisingly austere look of the house's exterior, and love the painted doors and woodwork in rich, deep colors.

Oh, and the laundry room, dreamy.

Side note-- what cute kids she has!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2mtebeR3rA

Trusted Contributor

Re: JESSICA ALBA GIVES TOUR OF HOUSE

[ Edited ]

Very nice, I love all the natural touches through out the house; that master bathroom is stunning. I notice the tub inside a large shower enclosure is popular now, makes sense. The home is contemporary without being sterile, still looks very warm and inviting...I like the lack of clutter and chotskies through out...back yard is gorgeous.

Take time every day to enjoy where you are without a need to fix it
Honored Contributor

Love the green hills, the view, the backyard and the master bath.  Would never consider that this home costs 10 million...probably location.  

Honored Contributor

I love this house.  It's perfect; although the pool makes me nervous considering she has a toddler.

Honored Contributor

Jessicas house is inviting and warm. I too love the painted dark wood on windows and doors. The kitchen is very nice as is the back of the house with the pool and view.

The only thing I really don't like is the staircase...it looks like an escalator to me.

Respected Contributor

I can't believe there is no fence around that pool!  So dangerous.

Trusted Contributor

Love the outside of the house and I love the inside.  Not over decorated

and no clutter is the best part.  I agree about the pool.  Needs a fence

around it.  

Respected Contributor

The  house and property save the fence less pool is beautiful.  Buuut it looks like all 8ncluding that picture wall to be decorator done.  Doesn't look lived in.

Esteemed Contributor

Beautiful home!  Love the marble fireplace!

Honored Contributor

I gave the video about five minutes and closed out. Saw very little that I liked.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...