Respected Contributor

Re: It's starting to look like a house

@ccassaday:  I am so happy to see how your house is coming along and so excited for you.

Image result for happy thanksgiving images

Esteemed Contributor

They are supoosed to be done with drywall by Monday. Muddling supposed to be done on Tuesday.

IMG_3709.JPG

Honored Contributor

Getting the drywall done will make all the difference. Things seem to be moving along well. Good luck to you and your family.
"To each their own, in all things".
Esteemed Contributor

@Snicks1 wrote:
Getting the drywall done will make all the difference. Things seem to be moving along well. Good luck to you and your family.

There boss said they wanted the drywall done by the end of this weekend. Should have some really cool pictures by the end of the day tomorrow. 

Esteemed Contributor

We took some family pictures in front of the house for our Christmas card. Then some more drywall pictures. Drywall is all supposed to be hung tomorrow.CAF3AFC3-5579-49BB-A063-E932FECF61FB.jpeg41D82C17-600E-49BC-AA22-3B679AE799DC.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

Wow this looks so good. I have some more I will post later. It looks incredible compared to just a few days ago.

AD512FFD-94A5-4860-A192-845DB6EEA11C.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

Some more. The one marked den is actually my bedroom. I made a mistake.

B02E30E1-009A-4E98-AB1B-C28A93CF43C2.jpegCAAAE912-4F35-4E3E-9602-1504DC1D899E.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

So exciting @Ccassada. Can’t wait to see it completed 

Respected Contributor

It has such nice wide hallways. It is coming along very well. I can see your father has been busy insulating the interior walls. You all may have a house to move into by the end of January especially if the finishing goes so quickly!
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tigriss wrote:
It has such nice wide hallways. It is coming along very well. I can see your father has been busy insulating the interior walls. You all may have a house to move into by the end of January especially if the finishing goes so quickly!

That would be nice. They made the hallways wide incase anyone would need a wheelchair in the future.We will see. Cabinets are supposed to go in around the second week of Jan. Then the granite has to fabricated and the kitchen backsplash.  They actually finished hanging this morning and they came in and started taping and mudding right after they were done hanging. They said they will be done by the end of the week. I think they sand the floors and actually paint next. So exciting. Siding gets put on WED and stone starting Monday.

My dad has worked the last two days from like 9 am to midnight finishing the insulation. He is beat. But he is done with everything now he agreed to do on his own. The person who did the spray foam asked if he wanted a job he did it so well.

i found the prettiest curtain rod and curtains I am going to get after Christmas unless I see a great deal.