Honored Contributor

It's Christmas in the Neighborhood...

Christmas-front-yard-decor-with-frosted-garlands-on-the-house-via-@frontgate-1.jpg

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

Re: It's Christmas in the Neighborhood...

Nice.  I was on my way home last night and it was dark, so I was starting to see which of my neighbors had started to put up lights.

It' so pretty. 

Honored Contributor

Your house looks very nice.  I would be afraid of someone stealing the decor.  Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

Just gorgeous.  Love everything about this home -- especially the roof.  Wish we could see how the fireplace, which makes such a statement on the outside, looks in the living room.

Trusted Contributor

@stevieb  That's so pretty and just the right amount of decorations. I know some people go wild with tons of lights and stuff. I like this better.

Thanks for a nice and pleasant post.Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ValuSkr wrote:

Your house looks very nice.  I would be afraid of someone stealing the decor.  Smiley Sad

@ValuSkr  Just an FYI, this lovely house isn't mine, just a photo I saw and thought festive. Were this me, the Santa and snowman would be gone in favor of a more understated look. I'd be good with the lanterns, door decor, wreaths and maybe the sleigh and/or the oversize ornaments.

Honored Contributor

I love seeing decorations in the area and this home pictured looks so festive!!  I always enjoy the lights, multi color and white which light up the blocks.  It is such a good feeling for me loving this time of year the best!!!  

Honored Contributor

@stevieb    Pretty home either way -  the snow made me think it wasn't a new picture of your house.

Super Contributor

@stevieb  Beautiful!  Merry Christmas, early!

Honored Contributor

@millieshops  I wish it was, but this isn't a picture of my house at all... Woman Happy