Respected Contributor

Re: It makes mowing in the heat not so bad

@Mominohio  For some reason, thinking of you today.  May-be because of the rain & cooler temps here in PA and thinking you may be getting the same relief in Ohio.  Never thought I would tire of blue skies but can't remember the last time we had slow soaking rainy day here.

Honored Contributor

@Allegheny wrote:

@Mominohio  For some reason, thinking of you today.  May-be because of the rain & cooler temps here in PA and thinking you may be getting the same relief in Ohio.  Never thought I would tire of blue skies but can't remember the last time we had slow soaking rainy day here.

Much cooler here and light rain today too. 

We have had some nice sunny days lately, but so hot and humid you can't breathe! LOL

We are on the edge of some really heavy rain coming tomorrow. Calling for 5 inches maybe more in some spots. We certainly don't need that! Keeping an eye on the forecast and hoping the worst of that misses us as we sit rather low and are more prone to flooding on our place, than most in our area. It it comes over a day or two period we will handle it better than if it comes down hard and fast, but that sounds like what they are calling for!

Enjoy the cooler temps. I'm ready for a nice, long, mild, sunny fall! Here's hoping!

Respected Contributor

@Mominohio  I think we expecting the same weather pattern as you.  Today & Sunday temps are in the low 60s. What a change from the 90s earlier this week.  We are about 35 miles NE of Pittsburgh.  We get local flooding but in regards to our home we are OK being situated on higher ground. Alas though, the mulch runs down hill as well as the gravel on the lane, but that is much better then having a flooded basement.

Keeping my fingers crossed, hoping neither of us get downpours.