Honored Contributor

Did anyone see these presented?  I am really interested in them, but there is no video and I missed the presentation, just wondering if they looked nice  .........  TIA!

Respected Contributor

They looked lovely.  It looked like they have some weight and substance to them, but that's hard to discern by site.  He said they feel like very high end sheets....but of course he would say that.  He said they're percale and not like sateen sheets, so I decided to try them, having hunted for good percale sheets for years.  The quality of his clothing is good, so I'm hoping that carries over to the home collection, too.

Honored Contributor

Re: Isaac's Gingham Sheets

[ Edited ]

In my long years, buying tons of sheets, nothing is better than good percale sheets.  The best, imo.  But, not easy to find, and that's for sure!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

I watched his show today. Those sheets are very nice and they were the only item in his show I would have considered buying. Love the colors.

The dingle-ball pillows were cute, too.Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

Thanks @SilleeMee@ROMARY@nomless, the video is finally up, and I am ordering the blue, yes I like percale sheets too, cannot wait to get them!

Respected Contributor

@Hooty, my order ended up being Advance Order which they didn't state on air.  Oh, well, I don't mind.  Delivery date is by 6/30, I'm ok with that.  Fingers crossed that they're as nice as they look.  I'm glad you were able to see the video.

Frequent Contributor

The video for the sheets is now up. They did mention at the beginning of the presentation that they were advance order.

I had already ordered them early this morning when I first saw them. My favorite sheet set is a paisley set that Isaac sold on QVC about four years ago.  They are incredibly beautiful, comfortable and wear well. I kept thinking I should order a second set, but never got around to it and then they were sold out. I have been waiting ever since for Isaac to bring more sheets to QVC. I am so excited to receive this new set.

My favorite thing is to curl up in my Isaac sheets under my Isaac quilt wearing my Isaac pajamas.

Valued Contributor

I ordered percale sheets from the Vermont Store but did not really like them.  The print was great looking and so were the colors.  The feel of the sheets not so much.  I found them rather scratchy even after washing a couple of times.   But I do love the Northern Nights wrnkle defense 700 Tc that I got on the QVC.   I quickly changed back to them after experimenting with the percale.

Honored Contributor

Re: Isaac's Gingham Sheets

[ Edited ]

@nomless, I got an email from the Q today my sheets were shipped today, hopefully your's will soon ship too!

I cannot wait to get them!Heart

Trusted Contributor

I ordered them in the pink, but haven't received a ship notice yet.