Respected Contributor

I got to do a little something to spruce it up. Not a Valentine day girl but something to give the house a spruce it up. Yes house is calling do something I will do it but just a little bit. 

Respected Contributor

I'm with the group that believes Christmas continues until the Epiphany (January 6), so I am still loving my decorated home. I'll leave the winter items up until it's springtime. 

Trusted Contributor

I took everything down on Sunday.  Yes, my house does seem bare, but part of me likes getting it that way.  I have had decorations up since early September (fall) and then it's just gone on from there. 

Although all of Christmas is gone now, I do have a few wintery things up. I always do a little touch of something for Valentine's Day (probably mid-January) and then in mid-March for Easter.  Most of my decorating is done from September - December though.

Super Contributor

I willl take all my decorations down today

I like the way the house looks afterward.  So uncluttered.

Will not put anything else up until February, for Valentines Day.  It is really not that far away.

Honored Contributor

Not yet.  I'm taking down Christmas decorations today. We always wait till New Years is over.

Honored Contributor

My house is never naked.  I had to put a lot of things away before I could put the Christmas stuff out. Once the Christmas decor is put away, I'll put the regular stuff back out again.  No naked here.

Respected Contributor

My house is never naked.

But, I must admit my tree is half naked right now... started taking things off,

then called it quits several times already ... the tree and trimmings are usually all organized and packed away by now...

I seem to be finding just about anything to do or somewhere to go, rather than doing

that right now...

OK fine, I am just being a major slacker when it comes to that It seems this year.

This is ridiculous, I am so getting it done and my house back in order!

-Texas Hill Country-
Respected Contributor

The only thing I've taken down is my Beth. lights prelit wreath. The batteries died and didn't want to put in new ones for just a few days. I'll leave my little trees up another few days. I don't even undecorate, just put  garbage bags over them until it's time to put back up.

Honored Contributor

By Sunday eve my house will be back to normal, lights out of the hybiscus (we have a huge on insdie that goes out in the spring), this is what we light up. Candales in the windows will be packed away and the wreath w/lights on the frint door will go too. We have wreath just outside the backdoor which may stay for a couple more weeks, big outdr ornaments in our sumac which will stay through maybe sometime Feb then they'll be put away.

End of this season, bring on SPRING!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD   I'm ready for spring too!...winter is just way too long!