Super Contributor

Re: Is there any good way to store Christmas paper for 11 mos. of the year?

I store all my wrapping paper and accessories in a hope chest that doubles as a bench in my entry area. I keep plush euro shams on top so that it truly looks like a bench. This is also where I store my tree and trimmings after the holidays are over.

Honored Contributor

I have two Rubbermaid containers. One is tall, like in post 7. I put rolls in, then slide bags and tissue along the side. The other is flat and slides under the bed. It has two trays on top to put bows and ribbon. I either got them at Wal-Mart or home depot. I use one for Christmas and the other for all other occasions.
Honored Contributor

I have a plastic container on rollers that fits under the bed.
Respected Contributor

You don't need anything fancy. I have a tall skinny cardboard box that I use. And a plastic tote for gift bags.

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Super Contributor

13 gal Dollar Store trash can. Slice an empty toilet paper tube or paper towel tube length wise, cover with tin foil, and put the smaller rolls of gift wrap in. Holds just fine.

Trusted Contributor

I use Zoologist's cardboard tubes, in a plastic bag, standing in a small trash can in a hall closet. There out of the way, and take up less room than some other methods.

Super Contributor

I also use some large red/white and black/white houndstooth check papers that I can use for any occasion - birthday, Christmas, Mother's Day, etc. Just change up the doo-dad I add on the front with the bow.

Premium All Occasion Black & White Houndstooth Gift Wrap Wrapping Paper 16 Foot Roll

Respected Contributor

On 12/13/2014 KailaS said:

I store my rolls in a large plastic trash can. I keep it in a closet. I store "bags" and ribbon and tissue paper in a flat, under-the-bed storage container.

I do the same and have it in my walk in attic.

Respected Contributor

I have that upright plastic container, like a Tupperware item. Works great, stored in the garage with boxes and bags.

Honored Contributor

Under the bed, in a plastic container.