Honored Contributor

Re: Is anyone shopping for 2021 calendars yet?

Though I use my iPhone calendar for everything, every year I buy a wall calendar from Animal Adventire Park in New York, home of world famous April the giraffe.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Respected Contributor

I usually buy a monthly two page desk calendar.  Usually look at home goods, TJ Maxx.  I have also bought a few wall calendars from Current.  I still love paper.  ❤️

Honored Contributor

I don’t really use or need calendars anymore. Everything I need is on my iPhone calendar.

I still get lots of calendars in the mail for free from various groups & organizations I donate to regularly. I end up recycling them. 

When I taught school every teacher got a nice calendar & planner. That was great for keeping track of meetings, extra curricular activities, important dates, etc. I used that all the time.  I always preferred animal calendars when I had one on my desk at home. Our church gives every household in the parish a calendar each year. It’s in our kitchen. 

Respected Contributor

I buy 2 Arizona Highways calendars at Costco every year.  A smaller spiral bound one goes on my fridge with a magnet & is where I note all my appointments & such through out the year, because it lays flatter.  The other one is a larger one for here in my office, so all I have to do is glance up to look at it.  They're like $6 each at Costco.  No one gives me free calendars, either. Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

No, the little shopping I've done has been on Amazon.

Respected Contributor

I always buy wall calendars from the Metropolitan Opera and from Edward Gorey.

Frequent Contributor

Dollar Tree always has $1.00 calendars in October and I love to flip through them to see the scenes. I also love a calendar with Bible verses.
Esteemed Contributor

Our local funeral homes provide them to our church for people to take.  They're usually Nature Scenes with squares big enough to write in and they suit my purpose so I don't purchase calendars.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Respected Contributor

@aubnwa01 

I have two Arizona Highway calendars in my home right now. Waiting for the new ones to come out.