Trusted Contributor

Re: Is anyone but me just tired of all the lighted items?

[ Edited ]

I love Luminara items...I have like 20 all over the house....what I am referring to, and I am sorry I was not more clear..are items that are dust collectors.....lighted cake plates (really?)...everything mercury glass....the statues...the spheres...the constant showing of lighted sea shells, and angels, and everything for Christmas...it has to be lit! Heck, they even show battery operated mini lights to light up those things that they forgot to put lights on! LOL

I know we do not have to light them things up LOL...but it just seems like everything it battery operated or a plug in lit up item any more.

Honored Contributor

Your question was perfect timing for me. I had just asked VPH on FB if she could consider angels without the lights and glitter. She responded by saying there will be "other angel designs available throughout the season." Now who do I ask about an indoor water feature, with no lights??
Honored Contributor

We have a few battery operated items from QVC that I really like. Each fall, my DH counts how many A, C and D batteries we need and we head to the big box store. The cost of the batteries adds up so we only light them in fall and winter.