Honored Contributor

Iron Scroll Centerpiece Replenished Stock!

Valerie's Iron Scroll Centerpiece w/ Hurricanes, H209128 is back, and they have added a blush color.

I got this months ago "as is", with the gold hurricanes.  It is very striking.  The soft gold mercury glass has a burnished sheen that catches the light even when not lit. If you love a combination of iron and glass and flickering "light" like I do, it's a nice statement piece. It's versatile too-- you can decorate it according to the season, and switch out the admittedly less-than-exciting tealights for other flameless candles and real flame tealights...

One of my best decor purchases!

Honored Contributor

Re: Iron Scroll Centerpiece Replenished Stock!

I too thought that was very pretty, unfortunately, it does not go with my mission style furniture. Things need to be more geometric to fit in here. More squared off - less flowing. I wish someone would offer  stained glass items.

Honored Contributor

151949, what do you think of the Luninara Lexington lantern H209407 in either the black or the pewter?   I wonder if the clean lines of that would suit your needs better....

Honored Contributor

I'm not looking for anything, TY.

Trusted Contributor

I second what @Oznell said about this item. I purchased the silver and consider it to be one of my best QVC purchases. I agree that the included flameless candles don't do the set justice. I put a Luminara votive in each hurricane and it made a world of difference. I'm considering going back for another set. 

Honored Contributor

@Maltichonmom17 wrote:

I second what @Oznell said about this item. I purchased the silver and consider it to be one of my best QVC purchases. I agree that the included flameless candles don't do the set justice. I put a Luminara votive in each hurricane and it made a world of difference. I'm considering going back for another set. 

@Maltichonmom17  I bought the blush today, and feel the same about the tea light that comes with it, so I will put something else inside.

Respected Contributor

I really like this. Unfortunately don't have a good place for it. I like the way my mantel is set up now; my kitchen island is usually filled with junk; and this would compete with my dining room chandelier. Boo.