Trusted Contributor

Re: Inspire Me.. New home decor show

@classic wrote:

@GCR18: I'm wondering if this may compete with Valerie's ( whom I love ) shows!!!... 

Also, Catherine Zeta Jones has some nice products.. She had those velvet round pillows H215543, which are on waitlist.. The funny thing when I saw those pillows; I couldn't believe my eyes; I used to make them decades ago.. I still have the cardboard template.. I remember it was a lot of work and very detailed to getting the ruching right..

That's funny, because when I saw the pillows the first thing I thought is "we had those decades ago".  I can see them being difficult to make.  I'm at the age where everything is coming around again!

Valued Contributor

Re: Inspire Me.. New home decor showi

I took a chance and ordered the rug too. I'm hoping the quality is good, because I love the look.  I'm not a fan of most Christmas rugs you find in retail with snowmen and santas because they are so season-specific.  This snowflake rug could almost be used year-round.  The Inspire Me decor reminds me of Lisa Robertson's decor.  It is modern and with touches of bling.  It's nice to see a different line of decor on the Q -- very different than Valerie's line.  

Honored Contributor

Doesn't look like any of this would fit into my very casual cottage decor. For the right home though it looks like nice stuff.

Super Contributor

@classic

i have seen the Inspire Me! shows with Farah... I am excited about them being on the Q because she features items that are very much my style... modern, elegant, sophisticated ...with a touch of bling.  I know this is not everyone’s style, but I feel it is the most similar to those types of items Lisa Robertson used to offer on her shows. I feel that Valerie, Catherine Zeta Jones and Jill all feature some products like this also, but this line as a whole reflects that style. 

My introduction to the products has not been great... I ordered the stunningly beautiful over the door mirror last November... unfortunately the mirror warped and became like a ‘fun house mirror’ at the circus! If you read the reviews of the product you will see that others had the same problem.  I ordered the original with the silver tone flower... now their is a choice with a champagne flower... silver is still available...  but I see no evidence of them improving the product... so buyer beware... it’s defective.

i purchased a poinsettia decorative item last year also, and though a little pricey and delicate, was very nice and I was happy with the purchase overall. I purchased a comforter set and a coverlet set and have returned both....fine quality, just not right for what I wanted.

So I surprised myself by ordering the throw rugs in both beige and grey. They are subtle enough to be holiday, but will work for the entire Winter. I also ordered the ornament set to display from a garland on one of the mantles in our new home... a little pricey, but they will be a focal point. I am hopeful the decor pieces continue to work for me, and stear clear of the bigger items for now. 

I will I’ll post again when these items arrive. 

Super Contributor

@Zsazsa: Me too, I love elegant,  classic ( lol here ) sophisticated style.. I love pieces that transcend time..Yes, I do like very much the modern look.

Kindly, please do post your thoughts when you receive those items.. I'd be very interested to see what you have to say.. Have a great day!

Esteemed Contributor

I love this line !  our home decor is in the style and colors she offers.   Taupes, Grays, ivories,  with touches of black ,  very neutral which I love !❤️   I could buy everything she offers actually!  

I am very tempted to buy the Christmas rugs ,  they are beautiful,  just can't decide on what shade cause both work in my home.  Do like the ornament sets ,  but kind of pricey may change my mind though.  I hope QVC keeps this line ,  as another poster wrote it is very much like Lisa Robertson's type of elegant decor , I agree and still miss .

Trusted Contributor

I have seen a few of her shows in recent months.  Her things seem to be very beautiful and elegant looking. 

The only thing that worries me is sometimes those kinds of pieces end up looking cheap in person.  They put everything together so beautifully on the set -- Everything looks like it's out of a magazine. Sometimes when pieced together in real life, they don't look quite the same.

It wouldn't necessarily deter me from ordering though.  I would definitely try something from her if it caught my eye.

I'm anxious to hear the reviews.  Enjoy!