Respected Contributor

Inside An $85M Estate With A Two-Story Swarovski Chandelier

This home was owned by the late fashion designer Max Azria (& Sidney Sheldon before him) in Holmby Hills, CA & it's certainly over the top, yet still fairly tasteful.  The house was designed by Paul Revere Williams, who was an African American architect who was based in LA in the 20's, 30's & on.  I'd love to see that 2 story Swarovki chandelier in the foyer when it's lit, it looked interesting, not my taste, but interesting!  I don't know who would be the purchaser of a property like this, with 17 bedrooms

It's "only" $85M!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjcywm3qZQE

https://www.theazriaestate.com/gallery

Honored Contributor

Re: Inside An $85M Estate With A Two-Story Swarovski Chandelier

Beautiful home and gardens.  I love all the unique light fixtures.  The closet are to die for.  However, I think for one person, it's a bit excessive so I'll keep looking. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Only $85 what a bargain.  I actually was surprised to see an ultra modern interior.  It is tastefully decorated.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Beautiful home and gardens.  I love all the unique light fixtures.  The closet are to die for.  However, I think for one person, it's a bit excessive so I'll keep looking. 

@Kachina624     And it's not even NEAR the beach....

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Desertdi 

Now, wait a minute, that's not true ..... the home is on Sunset Blvd, and it runs west straight to the ocean and Pacific Coast Highway.   It's not that far, but they have a pool so you can swim at home any time you want.  

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Desertdi wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Desertdi 

Now, wait a minute, that's not true ..... the home is on Sunset Blvd, and it runs west straight to the ocean and Pacific Coast Highway.   It's not that far, but they have a pool so you can swim at home any time you want.  

@Tinkrbl44     Personally, I would rather live in the Malibu Colony.....

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Desertdi wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Desertdi 

@Desertdi 

Excellent choice .... Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Desertdi wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Desertdi wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Desertdi 

@Desertdi 

Excellent choice .... Woman Happy

@Tinkrbl44     I used to grocery shop at the Gelson's at Sunset & Temescal Canyon.......

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

If I was spending 85 million on a house, this would not be my choice although it has some beautiful features....I love the cow in the back yard.

Super Contributor

For $85 mil, that's a pretty plain jane pool.  They need to get that guy from the TV show Insane Pools out there and put in something worthy of a $85 mil property. 

Man plans. God laughs.