Honored Contributor

p22.jpg

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Like it, but for the light fixture.

Honored Contributor

I like the space of the room.  However, I would change the wall decor and the furniture more to my taste.  It is blah looking to me as it is.

Honored Contributor

I think it is perfection, I actually love everything except the clock.

Honored Contributor

Re: In the Great Room...

[ Edited ]

Dont like the chandelier, artwork, plate on fireplace and room accessories....and the furniture choice makes room bland...

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

Love everything but the light fixture.

Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb 

Love the very tall ceiling and neutral colors.

I could live with it, but.....wondered, is that framed picture filled with barbed wire?  Yikes if it is.

The light fixture looks like something they drug out of the barn, so, perhaps it IS barbed wire Cat LOL

Valued Contributor

@Witchy Woman   I also wondered about the framed photo. After enlarging it on my iPad I think they are pussywillows. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: In the Great Room...

[ Edited ]

Lovely room with many possibilities for a re-do. The built-in cabinets along the fireplace wall are a nice feature for a great room.

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

Very, very handsome, over all.  Achieves the almost-impossible-- it's "lofty" but "cozy" at the same time!  That mellow brick just makes it for me.  That, and the wonderful old rug and the witty touch of the Imari vase coordinating with it.

The one thing I'm not wild about is the 'string art' on the wall, but that's a personal preference that's easily gotten rid of.

Even with sheets of rain coursing down those huge windows, I could be so content in a room like this...