Honored Contributor

I've got some pretty strange "treasures"..............but that place takes the cake for "odd"..........

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

Oh good heavens.  I want to get in there, throw it all out and start over!!!

Respected Contributor

i love it. with the exception of a piece of artwork, yes, i could move right in.  i actually wouldn't change that much. 

Respected Contributor

Woooo, a bit much for my eyes

Respected Contributor

Re: In living color !

[ Edited ]

I LOVE and need a lot of color.  I use it in my furnishings, but keep my walls white!  Kind of like the last picture in the group... the dining room.  I'd do a color other than the bold pink, though.  Probably the purple OR orangey-red from the painting on the wall (which is a great pop of color, that I'd keep).

I also LOVE those embroidered chairs... not the style of the chairs, but the embroidery is great, and I would do something like that in my house.  

Honored Contributor

Look's like your crazy aunt' Myrtle's house...LOL

Trusted Contributor

Re: In living color !

[ Edited ]

@ladycos  Love the chairs in picture #2. Do you have any info for that picture. 

After a a bit of research I found the chairs. They were on a site called the chair stylist. I checked out her shop called chair whimsy — she has beautiful stuff. Unfortunately at $1200/chair they’re a bit too much for me. 

Honored Contributor

I actually like many of the elements and love most of the colors, but taken all together, it is a bit much for me. Some judicious editing and I think many of these rooms could work. I'd start with setting one of these rooms aside as 'the plant room' and then remove them from all the others... I'm especially liking all of the jade greens...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

Whoa.....there is no way I could live with all that "stuff" and color. I don't like bland and matchy-matchy, but this would drive me nuts!

Trusted Contributor

If I had to choose one, it would be the last one.  It's the lightest, most calm & open space.  The others, I wouldn't even feel comfortable to enter into.  All of the others NOPE